Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Thursday, January 12, 2012

REVISED: Independent Component Plan Approval

1) For my independent component I will attend Lebec Makeup Atelier. While attending I will train  towards my Pro Beauty Makeup Certificate.
2) Twice a week four hours a day I will attend and be taught many things. I will learn product knowledge, consumer awareness, anatomy of the face, color theory, and ethnic backgrounds. To complete the course I need 10 hours of fieldwork and 46 hours in class. I will have to scout my own models and provide my own makeup. To complete the 60 hours my teacher Lebec will have me work at the Ontario Art Walks that they participate in. 
(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?  It greatly relates to my EQ because I will go through the same thing as other starting makeup artist. I myself will become a makeup artist. I will learn everything about the cosmetic world and create my own signature look. I will have to know my products and how to treat my costumers. 

1 comment: