Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Monday, January 9, 2012

ESLR Blog

Effective Learner: So far throughout my senior project I feel like I've gained so much knowledge about makeup. It's more than making a pretty face. I've learned past that going into face anatomy, color correctness, types of acne, and to keep your station clean. With out that kind of information I would have the wrong idea on what makeup is.

Effective Communicator: For my service learning it has been a little difficult doing it because my service learner has a busy schedule. I understand that she has a lot going on and I'm thankful that she's helping me with my project. We would set up dates for my service learning but she wouldn't follow through. I'm an effective communicator because I would keep calling and calling to start my hours instead of sitting around waiting for her. It has worked because I'm getting hours done and enjoy what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment