Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
I've learned how to interview a person and better research skills. I haven't learned actually learned makeup skills but through my research I have learned how to properly put on mascara, the history of mascara, cleaning brushes, the difference between brushes and how your diet is key to the way your skin looks. 

2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..
My 5 minute presentation poster.



3) What research helped you to do this and how?
Most significant research that I have is the book Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual. It has everything you need to know about makeup from the basics of cleaning to creating looks. I'm so glad I've found this and it makes other research sources more understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment