Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1) I would like to create instructional videos on different makeup looks. I can pick looks from a picture and try to recreate it through a step by step video. I will use either myself or another model to show it.

2) Each video will be a tutorial on a certain look. I will go through all the products used and which makeup brushes would be best . Then go through all the steps to achieve the goal of the look I chose.
By doing multiple videos I believe I can achieve my 30 hours. Depending on each look, the time will vary.

2) My independent component relates to my E.Q. by going through the process and struggle of an everyday makeup artist. I believe doing many tutorial videos I will be able to practice and develop my own signature look. Developing a signature is one of my answers to my E.Q.

1 comment:

  1. Approved: Create a YouTube channel, please.

    ReplyDelete