Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Senior Project Topic

Q: What is your topic?
A: My senior topic is being a Make-Up Artist.


Q: Why?
A: I've always love make-up. I was fascinated by the colors and designs that you can put on people.  At a regular job you do the same old thing and eventually get bored, but being a make-up artist you have to be creative and you're always on your feet. Since you're always doing something different and helping people this occupation has really intrigued me to try it.


Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
A: I hope that by the end of the year I will have a greater understanding of what I am getting myself into and that my make-up skills will be at a professional level. I also hope that when I graduate from I-Poly I will walk out with a head start on my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment