Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

Q: In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
A: In my first interview Alicia said that being a makeup artist means being creative. I thought to myself how can I be creative about my presentation so instead of words I only put pictures on my poster. I drew and cut out all the individual pieces that represented a specific event and glued it all together. 



Q: What would you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
A: I stood out because I believe I was the only person who did the history of a product. I did the history of mascara because I knew that everyone who saw my presentation will walk out knowing the most random facts about mascara. Knowing that I felt pretty good about my presentation.


Q: What was the most challenging to do and why?
A: The most challenging thing to do was to find something interesting that I wouldn't talk about in my two hour presentation. I would of liked to add in my presentation how to apply mascara but I would need to talk about that in my two hour. Other than that another challenge was how it would be laid out on my poster but I'm glad how it came it.

No comments:

Post a Comment