Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Service Learning


Content:

(1) LIA Response to blog:

    Literal
Duties - In the first half of my hours Alicia taught me a lot of things, like certain makeup looks, how fashion is apart of makeup, trends, and hair styling. I my self was able to clean brushes, set up, prep the faces, interact with clients, create makeup looks and miscellaneous things. 

    Interpretive
I most benefitted from service learning by interacting with clients. I listened to what they wanted and saw my mentor Alicia respond to them. Soon I was able to start making a plan for clients and what they wanted to look like and presented it to them. Seeing their reactions when the look was finished was priceless. If they didn't like the look we would sit down with her and think of ways to correct it. They were always our number one concern. 

   Applied
This helped greatly towards my EQ. I was able to see what client's first impression was on the makeup artist and how they react to us. I saw how all three of my answers were put in use and every makeup application was a success. 

Contact
(2) Alicia - 909. 635. 9910



No comments:

Post a Comment