Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

Literal
(a) Statement saying: “I, Jessica Castro, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.” 
(b) For the last 30 hours of my independent component everything I learned from the first component was put to the test. I never put makeup on someone so this was very challenging. I had to search for models and create makeup looks. 
Interpretive
This was extremely important because I had to go through every step that a makeup artist does. I had to set up my makeup kit, keep an eye on time, and proficiently apply makeup. 
Applied
It helped my EQ because I was experiencing every aspect of a makeup artist. I went through my final photoshoot and am now a certified makeup artist.



Final photo-shoot







No comments:

Post a Comment