Jessica C.

Jessica C.
South House
Topic: Makeup Artist
Essential Question: What is most important to becoming a successful makeup artist?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

CONTENT:
 (1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my independent component, I will continue to attend Lebec Makeup Atelier.

(2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
I will meet my 30 hours of work by going to Lebec 8 hours a week. I will continue to gain knowledge and work hands on with models that I will search for.

(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
It greatly relates to my EQ because I myself am training to become a makeup artist and working with real artist and clients. Which helps me with my EQ answers.

1 comment: